Tuesday 9 February 2016

Behold the Kingdom of God - by Ben Butcher

I had the absolute pleasure of seeing this journal page come to life on Saturday and Ben kindly agreed to share it with us.  IRL it is full of sparkle too - Sarah



"This is one of my favourite verses Luke 17:21 behold the kingdom of God within you it reminds me that God's kingdom is coming closer and that Jesus is coming to gathering his children and take them up to his father's house in heaven in the future. 
This picture I journaled today shows the gateway towards the eternal glorious city of God inside the city and has so many rooms .
The ladder resemble climbing towards our new home and take our place in the golden thrones which has our names written on the colours I picked resembles what heaven looks like red gold orange and browns." - Ben 

1 comment: