Tuesday 26 July 2016

#30 Days of Bible Lettering - by Deborah Gregg

Hi all, just a very quick blog from me today as I've set myself another 5 minute challenge!

I'd found that due to busy life things going on, I simply wasn't having or finding much time for Bible Art Journaling, and I was missing it!


So when I heard about the 30 days of Bible Lettering challenge that's been running through July, I decided to go for it!



I set myself an additional challenge that (most) artwork should be done in 5 minutes. Therefore I should increase the chances of actually seeing it through! 



I have to say it's been fabulous way to get back into it all. I've enjoyed dwelling on the verses given for the day, and having to make a quick decision about how best to get that in my journal was quite liberating, to stop the messing around and get on with it! And to keep it simple.



I'd recommend this challenge to anyone interested, and don't think 'I haven't the time' - I'm sure you can find 5 minutes with your Bible, journal and a pen!

The prompts can be found on http://30daysofbiblelettering.com/ and though July is nearing the end (yes, already!) you could use it any month you like (give or take a day or two!).

Go for it, be blessed, and please share in the group!
Love Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment