Thursday 19 March 2020

Im

Hi all I’m back to my blogging this is my first one. My mum has put me back on and this year I’m going to do a blog per day, I been kept busy doing my writing, listening to music, watching DVD’s and colouring and enjoying the food my mum makes and playing games. As we stuck inside our apartment i start doing journaling cause I haven’t done it for ages and I’m glad that back on track and each day I’m making myself to do journaling and doing more blogging on my I pad. It was disappointed not going to Anglesey but I fully understand why. But I’m looking forward to going to bath in November 16th cause that’s where I was born (my birth town) and to celebrate my birthday which I turn to the big 30. This Saturday 21st of March would be my granddads 90th birthday so and me and my mum will make that day special for him and it’s also world Down’s syndrome day and we be Wearing our odd socks. I’m doing fine and enjoying the company with my mum praying together and reading scripture together but also we making a scrapbook of our little adventure in our apartment. My latest interests is RENT the musical. 
Our 12:00pm scripture is from psalm 91 and 2nd Timothy 1 to 7 which we pray over for our world friends families and Hazelmerewhich we take in turns and these two reminds us that we have hope and peace in Jesus and that he covers  us with his feathers of wings and he’s our protector and shield fortress and refuge and that we call onto him to keep us safe in his conditional love. I pray that this virus comes to an end that we all be well protected and kept safe amen. Ben  

3 comments:

  1. Well done, Ben! What an interesting blog. Please stay safe and blessed, and keep writing! Sharon (from Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You're such a good writer and the blog is very interesting. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ben, you're going to be very busy. It's a great idea to plan all those activities. Keep us up to date with your 'staycation' and see you in a while.

    ReplyDelete