Welcome to the Bible Art Journaling UK’s very first official blog! (Cue trumpet fanfare ba ba ba baaaah!)
We are aiming to write a weekly blog for you all, in which we will share in a bit more detail than we can normally on the Facebook group, all things Bible Art Journaling related!
So what are we aiming to do here? Here's some (slightly ambitious) ideas, in no particular order:
• To share God’s Word with you, what is on our hearts
• To encourage and build one another up in our Christian faith
• Talk you through some Bible Journaling pages that we may have created, both in separate Journals and in Journaling Bibles, posting lots of photos and explaining things step by step, in a bit more detail than Facebook posts can often allow
• Over time, build up some really great resources for you including things like product reviews, tips and ideas, mini tutorials, Frequently Asked Questions etc.
• Give links to other relevant and interesting blogs and websites
• Share some great Bible Art Journaling products with you, hopefully arrange some giveaways, through links with some great Christian art, craft and gift companies
• Create a gallery of Bible Journaling artwork for inspiration, blessing and encouragement (and yes we would love your contributions!)
• You will be able to sign up to receive new blog posts by email in your inbox if you want, though we will also post a link on Facebook for each new blog post.
• You'll be able to comment at the end of each blog post if you want to join in with the conversation…please do!
• You can share the blog link to others who may be interested, via Facebook and email
• And last but not least we will be having special guest blogs – mainly written by some of you! (How exciting is this?!)
How you can help support us?
• Pray! Please pray for guidance, protection and for wisdom as we get things going!
• Please message us with any ideas, offers, useful contacts, and suggestions which will all be prayerfully considered
• Let us know what you think – we are going to need your honest (and kind) feedback and encouragement!